Innovations & Achievements
DR ANAMIKA (2013-2018)
- Guest Speaker in 2nd ISP Colliquiim at Chandigarh 2015
- Pre –Conference Course coordinator on Smile Design for the 16th ISP PG convention on 24th-26th March 2017, at Manali, Himachal Pradesh.
- “Preventing Implant Failure” in CDE (Perio –Blend) Held at DAV Yamuna Nagar 2nd to 4th May 2013.
- Guest Lecture on “Special Denture Cases- A Clinical Approach in ESIC Dental College on 6th feb 2017
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Member of Expert Committee for Faculty for Indexing Teaching Aptitude since 2014
- Executive member of National Indian Society of Periodontology2014-15
- Best Female Dentist of the Year Award by Heal Talk Hero Award 2016
- UP State representative of IDA Meerut Cantt Branch 2016-17
- Vice President of IDA Meerut Cantt Branch 2017-18
Member of editorial board and Reviewer for :
- Journal of International Clinical Dental Research Organization
- Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research.
- International Journal of Oral Health Dentistry
- Journal of Indian Society of Periodontology
- Journal of open access journal
DR DEEPA D.
List of Awards and Achievements:
- Awarded best scientific presentation at the National evidence based dentistry conference at KM Shah dental college, Sumandeep University, Vadodara, Gujrat on 21st-22nd August 2015.
- First Prize in the National Essay Competition Under Life Member Category In 2016 On “Patient centered outcome assessment for periodontal therapy” Conducted By Indian Society of Periodontology.
- Certificate of excellence by Research wing of excellence in professional education and industry, South Asian Education awards, 2017.
National and International Guest lectures delivered:
- Key note speaker atWorld Congress on dental research, Dubai, UAE: 23rd to 25th Nov2015.
- ISP-Parichay 2016, Post-graduate orientation course, KM Shah dental college, Sumandeep University, Vadodara, Gujarat, 3rd -4th September 2016.
- Invited Keynote speaker at 2nd World Congress on dental research, Kualalumpur, Malaysia, 14th-16th November 2016.
- 42nd Indian Society of Periodontology national conference, Kolkata: 24th to 26th Nov 2017.
- Invited guest speaker at 2nd International conference on Dentistry, 7th to 9th May 2018, Rome, Italy.
- Dr. Deepa D : Organising committee member- 2nd World Congress on dental research, Kualalumpur, Malaysia, 14th-16th November 2016.
- Dr. Deepa D: Organising Co-ordinator- 16th ISP National Convention at Manali, Himachal Pradesh, 24th -26th March 2017.
DR. MAYUR KAUSHIK
- As a Guest Speaker on the topic “Preventing Implant Failure” in the CDE (Perio–Blend) held at DAV Yamuna Nagar from 2nd to 4th May 2013.
- Key note speaker in Central India Symposium on the topic “Aggressive Periodontitis and its Genetic Correlation” held at Govt Dental College and Hospital , Nagpur on 1st October 2014.
- As a Guest Speaker in the Point Counterpoint discussion on “Tooth Preservation vs Socket Preservation” at the 39th ISP National Conference, Jaipur from 10th – 12th October 2014.
- As a Guest Speaker in the CDE on 'Gene Polymorphisms and their correlation with Periodontics' held at Sharad Pawar Dental College, Sawangi, Wardha on 28th November, 2014.
- As a Guest Speaker in a CDE on 'Recreating Children's Pink Smile' in Seema Dental College & Hospital, Rishikesh on 11th March, 2015.
- As a Guest Speaker in the Point Counterpoint discussion on "Antimicrobials in Periodontal Therapy" in the 14th ISP National PG Convention, Mumbai on 14th & 15th March, 2015.
- As a Guest Speaker in the CDE on "Concepts in Implant Aesthetics" in Shree Bankey Bihari Dental College & Research Centre, Ghaziabad on 23rd April, 2015.
- As an Invited Speaker at ISP PG Orientation Program held at Faculty of Dental Sciences, SGT University, Gurgaon on 3rd& 4thSeptember, 2015.
- As a Guest Speaker in SAMEEKSHA 2016, organised by ISP Study Group, Udaipur on 23rd - 25th January, 2016 in Pacific Dental College & Hospital, Udaipur.
- As a Guest Speaker in the CDE organized by Indian Dental Association, Nagpur branch on the topic “Perio- Implants” on 22thOctober, 2016.
- Key note speaker in 41st NATIONAL PERIO CONFERENCE ISP NAGPUR on the topic “Genetics” on 21st - 23rd October 2016.
- As a Guest Speaker in the organized by INDIAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION (IDA), U.P STATE DENTAL CONFERENCE IN NAINITAL on the topic “Perio Surgeries For The General Dental Practitioner” on 4th December, 2016.
- As a Guest Speaker in SAMEEKSHA 2017, organized by ISP Study Group, Udaipur on 23rd - 25th January, 2017 in Pacific Dental College & Hospital, Udaipur.
- As a Guest Speaker in the Point Counter-point discussion in the National Post Graduate Convention of Indian Society of Periodontology in Manali on 25th& 26thMarch, 2017.
- As a Guest Speaker in SAMEEKSHA 2018, organized by ISP Study Group, Udaipur on 23rd - 25th January, 2018 in Pacific Dental College & Hospital, Udaipur.
DR AMIT WADHAWAN
- ‘Application of Lasers for the Enhancement of our Practice”. IDA Meerut State Branch 27th May 2017.
- “Workshop & Hands on Surgical Application of Laser in Dentistry’. Dasmesh Institute of Research & Dental Sciences & IDA Faridkot. 2nd December 2017
- ‘Periimplantitis -Let’s Understand &Manage it’. IDA Hapur Branch 27th January 2017
- ‘Upgradation with Soft Tissue Diode Laser in general practice’. IDA Noida Branch 4thFebruary 2018
- “Tips and Tricks for Clinical Practice with soft tissue diode laser”. IDA Barnala Branch 1st April 2018
- “ Laser Applications in Periodontics”. Manav Rachna Dental College Faridabad, 18 April 2018
- “Lasers in Periodontics”. Maharaja Ganga Singh Dental College & Research Centre, Sri Ganganagar, 7th May 2018
Teaching Subject Expert for North Delhi Municipal Corporation Medical College, New Delhi, 2018
DR NITIN TOMAR
- On “Periodontal Flap Surgery” in programme organized by Indian Dental Association, Bulandshahar Branch in December 2013.
- On “Periodontal Flap Surgery” in programme organized by Indian Dental Association, Bijnor Branch May 2014.
CDE Programme titled “Piezowave – An insight into piezosurgery” on 21st August 2014
- Speaker: Dr. Sudhindra S. Kulkarni, Professor, SDM College of Dental Sciences and Hospital, Dharwad
- No. of participants: 180
2) Webinar titled: “What after BDS” on 13.05.2014
- Speaker: Dr. Rajiv Verma, Private practice, Mumbai,
- No. of participants: 130
3) Webinar “Consensus Outcome on Periodontal Disease” on 15.10.2014
- Speaker: Dr. Ajay Kakar, MDS Periodontology ,
- No. of participants: 150
1) CDE Implant-The way forward on 03.02.2015
- Speaker : Dr Amulya Chaddha, Private practice
- No. of Participants : 154
2) Workshop on Hypersensitivity and “PERIO – QUIZ” on 09.06.2015,
- Speaker : Dr. Anamika Sharma Professor & Head
Dept of Periodontology, Subharti Dental College & Hospital
- No. of Participants : 130
3) Lecture: ISP & Listerine Current Opinions in Management of Biofilms & Periodontal Disease on 14.10.2015 ,
- Speaker : Dr. Deepa D. Professor, Dept of Periodontology ,Subharti Dental College & Hospital
- No. of Participants : 180
- Guest Lecture on “Amalgamating periodontology with other specialities – a marriage made in heaven” on 24.02.2016
- Speaker : Dr. H. S. Grover Professor & Head, Dept of Periodontology ,SGT University Gurgaon
- No. of Participants : 190
2) Guest lecture on “Pitfalls and protocols in implant dentistry” by Dr Yazad Gandhi on 26.04.2016 attended by faculty and post graduate students from all departments
3)180 registrations in CDE titled “Integrating Periodontics for accelerated Orthodontics”
3) World Oral Health Day Celebration on 20th March in Subharti Dental College & Hospital, Meerut from 18-22 March 2016.
4) Lecture on “Current Opinions in Management of Biofilms & Periodontal Diseases” for Interns on November 8, 2016.
- Lecture delivered by: Dr. Mayur Kaushik, Professor Dept. of Periodontology, organized in association with Indian Society of Periodontology and Listerine
- No. of Participants : 106
- Guest lecture on “hy G IONIC TOOTHBRUSH” ON 30th January, 2017
A lecture and demonstration on the use of ionic toothbrush for oral hygiene maintenance was organized for all postgraduate students and interns.
- Lecture delivered by: Dr Nalini Jain,
- No. of Participants : 96
- Professional enrichment programme-DENT ‘X’ CEL on 12th September 2017.
- Lecture delivered by: Dr K.K Chaubey,
- Lecture delivered by: Dr Yazad Gandhi,
- Lecture delivered by: Dr Sachindeep Singh and
- Lecture delivered by: Dr Kumar Rajan.
- No. of Participants : 100
- Oral hygiene day celebrations on 1st August 2017
- Oral Hygiene Day was celebrated on 1st August 2017 to commemorate the birth anniversary of Dr. G.B. Shankwalkar – Founder of Indian Society of Periodontology.
- Lobby events which included nukkad natak and demonstration of correct method of tooth brushing.
- Lectures on “Periodontics beyond Prophylaxis”
- Lectures delivered by: Dr Anamika Sharma, Professor and Head of department
- Lectures delivered by: Dr Deepa D, Professor, Department of Periodontology
- No. of Participants : 150
- Mega hypersensitivity camp on 20th November 2017
A camp was organized on 20th November, 2017 in the department to spread awareness about Dental hypersensitivity.
- Lectures delivered by: Dr Nitin Tomar, Reader, Department of Periodontology
- Lectures delivered by: Dr Shivi Khattri, Lecturer, Department of Periodontology.
- Distributed: Free samples of desensitizing toothpastes and mouthwashes were also distributed among the patients.
- Social Camps : 06 camps organized
No. Of Patients
- Title: Free Checkup and treatment camp on 01 May 2018 on the occasion of Labour Day.
- Labour Day was organized on 1st May 2018 in the department of Periodotology. Free checkup and treatment was performed alongwith free distrubution of tooth pastes and mouth washes.
- No. of Patients seen: 75 patients.
- Two Lectures on “Regenerative techniques in Periodontics- Practical considerations” delivered by: Dr. Ritika Arora on 30.04.2018 and Dr. Shivi Khattri on 16.05.2018
- No. of Participants : 130
- Workshop was organized in collaboration with Colgate Pvt.Ltd on 21st June 2018. This was attended by Post graduate students and faculty members of Periodontology.
- CDE on FACE – FILL –Facial Rejuvenation using Botox & Dermal fillers: Dr. Athreya Rajagopal 20th July 2018.
- Guest Lecture by: Dr. Paulo Jorge Romao Varela from Spain on Oral Implantology – A Multidisciplinary Approach on 16th October 2018.
- Workshop for IV BDS students and Interns: by Dr Guru Raj Rao on Periodontics for Preservation of Natural Teeth – A journey - 19th November- 2018.